Friday, April 15, 2011

Still Alive

I didn't mean to freak everyone out by blogging about a car accident and then being silent for two days.  It was purely a coincidence; Rich had a cold this past weekend, and then Wednesday morning I woke up with it.  He had said I might be sore from the car accident, but so far I haven't felt any negative effects from that.  Erin will get a new bumper in a week and a half, and the guy who hit me said he would pay for it himself because he doesn't want to get his insurance company involved.  Hmm...  I'm really thinking they are tired of paying claims for him, and he doesn't want his premium to go up any higher.

Here is a picture of Toque McToque at the Zombie Walk with her Zombie Sign.  No idea who to give credit for this photo; her coworker found in on Facebook somewhere.



Famous Hat

No comments: