Friday, May 17, 2013

Online Reviews of... Everything


In case you missed it, there is a very entertaining story making the rounds on the Internet about a couple in Arizona who had an online meltdown because of bad reviews of their restaurant. I won’t get into the details, but you can read any of these stories. It did get me thinking about online reviews. Once I bought a kind of expensive rosary, and my friends were laughing when I talked about checking the reviews first. (They said it was beautiful and well made, but the beads were kind of small.) Then today Luxuli sent me a link to reviews of an app for iPhones that makes farting sounds. It’s bizarre enough that this app exists, but really, people are taking the time to review it. That’s what makes the internet great.

Famous Hat

No comments: