Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Farewell to 2015


As 2015 is drawing to a close, I have to say that, for me, it was just about as wonderful as 2014. Which is really saying something, because last year I got married and had a honeymoon in Ireland. This year Travalon and I had our big trip to Hawaii and spent a lot of time out on our boat, and it’s hard to ask for a better year than that. We even had fun binge-watching (I guess that’s a thing now) Soap and Downton Abbey. I got more adept at Irish and sort of learned to play the ukulele – who says you can’t learn new things at my age? Which will be one year older on Sunday. How will 2016 compete? Will the Packers actually go to the Super Bowl? Will I get another raise at work? Will we start a family? Stay tuned, and I hope all my regular readers have a wonderful New Year’s and a blessed 2016.

Famous Hat

No comments: