Thursday, December 17, 2015

Imaginary Xtranormal Movie


I have nothing to blog about today, so I was going to create an Xtranormal movie, since I still had some money in my account. However, Xtranormal apparently ceased to exist in 2013. Did you know that? I sure didn't. Did they send me an email I missed? So I'll just have to describe the cute little animated movie I was going to make.

Scene 1: a hippy chick gets onto the bus and sits next to a woman who looks like a librarian. The librarian says, "Charlie! What have you been up to?"
(Famous Hat is surprised that Charlie and Ms. Librarian would even know each other.)
Charlie: "I'm learning to train tigers."
Librarian: "Really? How do you even learn to do something like that?"
Charlie: "I have experience training horses. Honestly, the hardest part was getting the commercial driver's license because the circus wants the trainers to also drive the trucks they haul the tigers around in."

Scene 2: Paris, France. Famous Hat is discussing odd conversations she has overheard with some other people. She recounts the story of Charlie and the Librarian.
Another Person: "Hey, I know Charlie!"
Famous Hat: "Really? Is she still training tigers?"
Another Person: "I doubt it. She just got married."

Perhaps I have already bored you with this 100% true story, but I thought it might have made a cute Xtranormal movie. Unfortunately, you will just have to imagine it.

Famous Hat

3 comments:

Richard Bonomo said...

Xtranormal went bankrupt and closed. Assets were purchased by another company that is now running a similar service:

http://www.nawmal.com

Famous Hat said...

I believe that I am out the money in my Xtranormal account. It didn't look like that carried over to Nawmal.

Richard Bonomo said...

It didn't carry over. It was lost, along with the data. It's a completely different company.