Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Short Post


Sorry that I didn’t blog yesterday. I was going to put pictures from our Labor Day weekend on the blog, but somehow I ran out of time. Monday evening I had my first ukulele lesson, along with a dozen other people, and we learned three chords (F, C, and C7), so I was practicing them last night. Our teacher says to practice at least ten minutes every day or we will lose 90% of what we learned by our next lesson. Plus I had to walk Rodney, cook dinner, do a load of laundry, and write in my diary, so all those little things added up. I am still trying to walk 10,000 steps every day and have failed only twice, so that takes some time too. Then tonight we have our annual condo association meeting, so I probably won’t have time to post photos after that. Maybe I will have time tomorrow night, when Travalon is going to hang out with the guys. Sorry that this post is so lame – I’ll try to make it up to my readers tomorrow.

Famous Hat

No comments: