Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tennis Time


So I didn’t go to this game, but the Mallards recently beat the Green Bay Bullfrogs 20-1, so they don’t always lose epically – sometimes they win epically! I guess they just specialize in lopsided games this season.

Last night Travalon and I played tennis for twenty minutes, which burns over 200 calories according to my diet app. We decided we should try to play it once a week. After all, there is a tennis court right in our yard, and nobody else ever seems to use it. I was using a racquet that Ma Hat had brought me, and it is really a good one. I don’t think she ever used it, because the price tag is still on it. It must be one of the matching ones she and I got decades ago, because we were going to play all the time. I did use mine a lot back in the day, but now I’m not sure where it is. It seems to have vanished during one of my many moves. It will probably turn up again, because I know I didn’t give it away. We also have two less high quality racquets, so if any of my readers wants to play some time, I can provide a racquet of questionable quality.

Famous Hat

No comments: