Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pictures of Stuff in My Office


Here is Part Two of my pictorial post. Continuing the theme of the International Festival, here are a couple of pictures of Lolita the Llama, which I got at a vendor there.



This beautiful floral arrangement was in the church where I attended a Baroque concert.


This is a horrible selfie of me, but I took this picture for Jilly Moose because without even planning it I was wearing a hoodie with a moose on it over a T-shirt with a moose on it.


This is the painting I did at the Paint Night at St. Vincent de Paul:


And here is the wine glass I got to keep that night:


Here are the salt and pepper shakers that look like tiny Texaco gas pumps that Travalon got at the antiques store in Baraboo:


On Sunday when Travalon and I went out to Sauk to eagle watch, we didn't have much luck, but we were dazzled by the trees that seemed to be encrusted with diamonds:



These last photos are of things in my office. This first one is Justin the Giraffe I got at the Como Zoo gift shop, a ball that sticks on things that I won at a training session at work, and the pompom that came off of my purse.


One of the "Christmas" cacti I have at work is blooming! This is the one a coworker gave me when I left my last job.


This is my mystery plant. It was only $5 and unlabeled; the person at the plant shop said it was a dracaena, but it didn't look like a type I was familiar with, so I did some research.


I sent that photo to the Botany Department, and they were stumped too, but they suggested contacting Olbrich Garden. Someone there suggested it was a cordyline fruticosa, commonly known as a ti plant.


This is the money tree someone gave me for my birthday. It's supposed to bring good luck... and so is the ti plant!



Buddies!

Famous Hat

No comments: