Thursday, February 23, 2023

Photos of Hannibal and Coe College

 

Today I worked from home again, then we had a condo board meeting. It wasn't a very exciting day, but Travalon took pictures of Hannibal that I wasn't able to post the other day, so here they are:















Years ago I ate at this restaurant with Tiffy and another college friend.



Here are a couple of photos from Wakonda State Park. It's not far from the Wyakonda River.



On the Coe College campus, you can see that we are definitely back in the land of winter!





The squirrels in Iowa are browner than our very gray squirrels in Wisconsin.



This says: "Hello Kohawks." The Kohawk is the mascot of the college. It appears to be a raptor, but Travalon didn't take any photos of it.



They had a little skyway with exercise equipment in it.


That should be all our photos from our road trip. If I forgot any, I'll post them later.


Famous Hat


No comments: