Friday, March 13, 2009

Luau

Must be the second Friday the Thirteenth in a row because I am posting twice in one day! But I just found some cool photos while trying to find pictures of Mr. Why the Camera-Shy for Richard Bonomo, and so I just had to post some of them.

Here are some shots of the pig cake T and I made for Rich's Luau-themed birthday party. Since we couldn't bury an actual pig in the backyard in the middle of February around here, we had to settle for chicken with pineapple and poi for dinner and then a pig cake for dessert. (This cake is the same type as the penny cake I made for Rich's birthday last month, a recipe called Black Magic which is chocolate with just a touch of coffee. SO good!!) The piggie was so cute that Rich had trouble cutting it, but it was delicious.












































Famous Hat

No comments: