Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When Inspiration Strikes

Just when I thought I had nothing to blog about today, inspiration struck in the form of the picture below, sent to me in a Power Point presentation by a coworker. I have no idea where this is, but I found it fascinating for two reasons:

1. In the background are two of my favorite large plants, a palm tree and a saguaro cactus. I am wondering where this is, that they would have both kinds of plants in the same place. Vegas, maybe?

2. The obvious reason.


Don't have any nightmares tonight about cute, cuddly plushies shooting you with submachine guns! That would be even worse than my dream last night, where I sold my beloved Erin Caitlyn O'Honda for $7K and was paid in thousand-dollar bills. THEN I forgot my purse in someone's car on the way to a gig, so I didn't have a pick for my mando, but a guitar player lent me one... and then I remembered that I lost seven thousand-dollar bills! Argh! OK, maybe that is just about as bad as teddy bears with guns.


Famous Hat

3 comments:

Famous Hat said...

I should have googled this before opening my yap (or in this case, moving my fingers!). The shop is in Scottsdale, AZ, not Vegas.

Olivia said...

This store is a bear's dream. Turn about is fair play, considering people are hunting bears

Famous Hat said...

The bears must not be buying in today's economy, because this store is allegedly out of business.