Sunday, June 13, 2010

Marvin the Computer

Richard Bonomo is back safe and sound from Mickey Mouse Heck, which he really enjoyed. Here is a photo o him in his banana leaf hat, which is older than Famous Hat. (The hat AND the person!) It has been all over the world, Kuwait and Vienna and now Mickey Mouse Heck, which he made sound like so much fun that now I kind of want to go. (Anna Banana II and Kathbert have both been there.)


Here, for Toque McToque, is a picture of Marvin the Computer with a penny for reference:


For full disclosure, I should tell you that the penny next to Marvin is the one on the left, which I got for $3 at a museum gift shop. The one on the right is worth 1 cent.


And here is a kind of cool effect I got by trying to block the flash with my finger:


Famous Hat

No comments: