Thursday, June 10, 2010

Missives from Mickey Mouse Heck

Two days ago Kathbert, A-Fooze, Anna Banana II, and I received the following alarming message, desperately sent from the depths of Mickey Mouse Heck:

Rich: HALP! I am being held prisoner by a giant mouse couple who insist on entertaining me in exchange for money! :-))

I replied right away: How much do you need for them to stop entertaining you? Maybe I could wire it tonight...

Anna Banana II then sent this message: Hi Rich, I have Scrooge McDuck working on the ransom money. He is working on a deal to have you out of Mickey Mouse Heckland by sometime on Friday. Hang in there! :)

The only thing I have heard from Rich since then is this: BTW, I am planning to pick up a tacky Disney snow globe for your collection if I am able. Is this something you'd like to add to your collection, or would you prefer something else? :-))

So it appears he is still alive and spending money in Mickey Mouse Heck. If he comes back in one piece and with a snow globe containing a miniature replica of The Enchanted Castle, I promise to take a photo of it and post it on this blog. Stay tuned….

Famous Hat

No comments: