Friday, September 24, 2010

Bonus Friday Post: Layers

So I was discussing with Toque McToque how many layers I could put into a picture.  For example, you may remember my depiction of having a bad day at work:



Note how I cleverly incorporated this picture into my picture of other people sailing while I only got to watch:



So then Toque and I wondered how much further I could take it.  Here is a living room with the picture of the sailboats as a painting on the wall, and of course now you can barely see the tiny depiction of my bad day:


And what if this living room were part of a dollhouse?  Then the picture of sailboats on the wall would be tiny, and the "bad day" picture would be completely obscured by its tiny size, but it is still there:


Check back later to see if I add another layer (or two, or three...) to these pictures.

Famous Hat

No comments: