Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gloating Post (hUBIE SUX!!)

I asked Toque McToque if blogging about the following would be construed as gloating, and she was of the opinion that I deserved a little gloating time. Here's the deal: now everyone knows that hUBIE sux! He is being, well, not sure if demoted is the right word, but he will not be doing his current job for much longer. Gee, I wonder why not? Could it be because it only took them 3% of my average lifespan to realize what many of us always knew? (Good thing that palm reader told me years ago that I was going to live to be 105 so maybe it was more like 2% of my life wasted having to clean up after someone and take the blame for his disasters.) It makes me want to do my little happy dance, which of course is to the rhythm of guaguanco.



Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele and Plysj said...

So is the replacement any better and does it mean that YOU are vindicated

Famous Hat said...

As Toque McToque said, "Soon he will not stand in the way of getting actual work done." Not sure if I am now vindicated or they figured they would start over fresh with all new people.