Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scanned Images: Rings

It's been awhile since I scanned anything and posted it on this blog, and since I have run out of things to say about Iowa (no matter how endlessly fascinating a topic it may be), I scanned some rings for your viewing pleasure.  The one on the left is an Australian opal I bought in Mexico, and the one on the right is a mood ring I bought for $5 at a cheap jewelry sale they had here at work.  It really does change colors all the time, like right now it is sort of pink and turquoise swirls, and sometimes it is dark blue when I am feeling calm, or all turquoise if I am laughing.  However, there does not seem to be any connection between the colors it turns and the handy little guide they gave me with it.  Unfortunately the swirls are along the side, so you can't really see them, nor can you see much of the Australian opal.  You'll just have to take my word for it that they are very attractive rings.  And when have I ever lied to you?


Famous Hat

No comments: