Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Layers!

The rest of the city is running off to see Obama, but for you, my faithful readers, I am preparing more layers.  Of course you remember my mood depiction I call "Trapped":



Which I then added to my masterpiece "Wanna Sail," about wanting to sail, not getting to, and having to watch others sail from my office window:



I then had "Wanna Sail" as a painting hanging on the wall of this lovely living room:


So then I put the living room into a castle, with a bedroom above it:


And then I put the castle into a fish bowl.  Maybe you see where this is going....



And here we are, full circle with another picture I had done previously!  Now the bad day is in the painting of sailboats on the wall of the living room in the castle in the fish bowl in my office.

Famous Hat

No comments: