Monday, March 14, 2011

Yet Another Rosary

Among the many things I have decided to give up for Lent is buying more rosaries, but I ordered this one before Lent began.  Back on the First of March, actually, and it finally got here.  What the heck was it doing all that time?  Who knows?  I checked the online tracking and on the 7th it was "Processed"... and then nothing until it arrived today.  (Or possibly Saturday, since I had it sent to my work address.)  As you can see, it was worth the wait, although this scan may not do it complete justice:


This is the King of Kings rosary from the Vatican Library collection.  It also kind of resembles my birthstone, garnet. 

Yesterday Jilly Moose, some others, and I went to the St. Patrick's Day parade.  This year I brought my camera, and tomorrow I hope to upload some photos and even a movie.  Stay tuned...

Famous Hat

No comments: