Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heavy Breathing at Work


My office mate Light Bright and I are continuing with our spring training. We close the door when we do our exercises, but probably everyone can hear one of us panting and gasping as the other one counts off the time or the number of pushups. We got a new exercise for the core area called the Bicycle, which we can’t stand.  You lie on your back and bring your opposite elbow and knee together, and you do this for a full minute. We are both very sore from all this planking and bicycling. I can hardly wait to see what the new assignment will be next week! Also, since the place we work at has “half floors” that only the maintenance people have access to, we could either do four or six flights instead of the required five, so we opted for six and were huffing and puffing afterwards. There are also food fitness challenges, so right now I am having to write down everything I eat, avoid any drinks with sugar, and only eat whole grains. They will add a new food challenge next week too. By Week Nine I will not be allowed to eat anything! And how will we ever have time to get all our exercise challenges in?

Famous Hat

No comments: