Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Peon Appreciation Day Done Right


Today is Peon Appreciation Day, another fine made-up holiday courtesy of Hallmark, and many of my readers may remember how my old boss FOXbought us lunch and then humiliated me. It’s a new year with a new boss, and this time we got Gerbera daisies in pots. Now that’s a gift I can get behind! A live plant, not cut flowers, and not free lunch at a cost of getting marinara sauce all over myself. My daisy has sunny yellow flowers and my office mate Light Bright’s has very pretty orange flowers. They really add a splash of color to our office. So thanks, New Boss! You are turning out to be the best thing to have happened at this job in a long time.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

Hey a potted plant is a good deal. I like the new boss!

Famous Hat said...

She is a wonderful improvement.