Monday, May 21, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend was just beautiful. On Saturday morning I went to Stoughon for Syttende Mai with A-Joz and Hardingfele, and we enjoyed the gorgeous weather while wandering around looking at arts and crafts, eating food, and listening to music. Then I mowed Richard Bonomo's yard for him, since he is too busy to do it himself. The grass was so tall that it was all going to seed! Then Anna Banana II, Jilly Moose, and I got some pizza bruta for dinner and dark chocolate peanut butter cupcakes for dessert. Yum! Anna Banana II was all glammed up with her hair and makeup done the way she will have it done for her wedding in a couple of weeks. Then yesterday Kathbert, Anna Banana II, and I met at Picnic Point to hike all over. Kathbert and I biked there to maximize our outdoor exposure. In the evening Hardingfele, Rockstar Tailor, and I joined Astrochick and some other people in watching the partial eclipse of the sun. That was very cool, and several people told me they would send me photos, but so far I haven't received any so I can't post any. I promise to post them if I ever receive them.

Famous Hat

No comments: