Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Exciting Elvis News


I have some exciting news for my readers: you could be buried in Elvis’s first crypt! Per a coworker of mine, there was a story about this in the Arts section of the New York Times. It seems that while Elvis’s father Vernon was waiting for permission to bury Elvis on the Graceland property, the mortal remains of Elvis and his mother Gladys were laid to rest in a crypt in Memphis. It is supposed to be a lovely crypt made of marble, and for a starting bid of $100,000 you could buy it for yourself. Imagine it: you could spend eternity in a place where Elvis spent some time! Maybe you could buy it as an investment property and sell little sections of it to house the cremated remains of Elvis fans. Let me know if you have any interest in this fantastic opportunity, and I will get you in touch with my coworker.

Famous Hat

No comments: