Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tour of Campus


Today I had to go pick up a print job on campus. It was supposed to be at the building where Hardingfele works (although she was not there today, since she is down with a virus), but when I got there, the woman behind the counter said it wasn’t there. Turns out it was at another place way down on the south side of campus, so I had to take the free bus that just goes in a circle down to this place, which was not a customer-friendly area. I had to dodge all sorts of heavy equipment while entering what looked like a loading dock, but it was the right place because my print job was there. Then I had to get back on the free bus and do the rest of its loop, and it let me off right in the middle of campus where all the students were freezing because they insisted on wearing super short shorts despite the weather. It is almost the end of their term, so they cannot face the fact that it is a little bit cool outside. I felt young being back there, because it reminded me of my own student days, yet I felt old compared to all the students. Seriously, I don’t remember ever wearing shorts that short. So that took up half my afternoon, but the good news is the print job looks great.

Famous Hat

1 comment:

Microsoft Office said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.