Friday, December 7, 2012

Does This Post Make Me Look Fat?


I have been oversensitive lately. I sent an email from a coworker to Light Bright and asked if she thought it was snippy. She said yes, but now she regrets backing me up on that because I think everyone is being snippy to me. She says she is going to make a sign and attach it to the back of her chair that says: “You are being oversensitive!” and if I ask if I am being too sensitive about something someone says, she is going to point to the sign. Light Bright says I should say a quick Hail Mary to myself if someone says something to make me feel bad, so if you say something to me and I close my eyes for a moment and don’t reply, you just made me fee bad.

Famous Hat

4 comments:

The Sith Photographer said...

No, you've never looked better!
Good idea. We all have our over-sensitive days.

Famous Hat said...

Thanks! I appreciate such an upbeat comment!

Travalon said...

I second that..

Famous Hat said...

Awww! You're so sweet!