Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This Post Ridden by Famous Hat and Light Bright


My office mate Light Bright’s country band is going to play a Christmas concert next year at the same place where they played their tribute show this year, and they are trying to think of names for the show. Light Bright and I thought of Tinsel and Twang; she came up with Tinsel, and Twang was my idea. She is just full of witticisms the last two days. For example, yesterday I made a smart remark which neither of us can remember, and she waited a beat and said, “I would have replied with a witty comment, but my mouth was full, and now the moment’s passed.” Then today on the student radio station, the DJ kept saying that a song was “ridden by” a certain person, and after the third time, Light Bright said, “Someone needs to buy that girl some T’s!” I said, “That’s so funny, I have to blog about it!” So I am.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Famous Hat said...

Good news - Tinsel and Twang was the title chosen by Light Bright's band for their Christmas extravaganza!

Anonymous said...

lol Enjoyed this one. Thanks for posting about the vagaries of word-spellings. Not many peeps are aware of these things anymore.