Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Musical Evening

Warning: the following post is not very dignified.


Today I was telling Toque McToque that there might be just enough time for me to eat dinner between voting and Date Night with Jesus, and she asked what I was going to eat. I said a bean burrito and broccoli, and she said that could make for a very musical evening at Adoration. She said she was envisioning a Monty Pythonesque scene, and I said I could write one for my blog post today, but setting it in the Adoration chapel seems too sacrilegious so let’s say this is at a campus library. There isn’t much action in this scene, just music, so imagine this in the key of G:

Pfft

Pppfffffftt

Grrrrr    pfft

PPFFFFFFFFTTT

And the grand finale:

BLLLLAAAATTT!!!

(See, Toque? I can be the BUTT of my own joke!)

Famous Hat