Thursday, February 7, 2013

Greeting Card Laughs


Today Light Bright and I were both having crazy days, though interestingly we were also having fabulous hair days. (Her hair looked great because she had a gig right after work, and I can’t explain mine, except that it always looks best on days when I am not going to see Travalon. Stupid hair.) She said she had to take a break, then she returned and said, “I have something for you.” It was a card with what looked like a cat being electrocuted on the front, and then inside it says: “Things are about the same here – what’s new with you?” She got one for herself that has one nun asking another, “So what are you wearing tomorrow?” We needed that laugh today! I hope it gave you a laugh too.

By popular demand of Hardingfele, I am posting the card:



Famous Hat

1 comment:

Hardingfele said...

You have to post the PLUSHA card