Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Need Any Box Tops?


Does anyone need any of those Box Tops for schools? I have seven of them that came off our new binders. The binders themselves were made in Mexico, and now they contain information about each of our trainees in preparation for our site visit next week. My blogging may be somewhat spotty until then, since I am too fried to think of anything clever to blog about, plus I’m trying to help organize a birthday party for Richard Bonomo this coming weekend. Speaking of Rich, Banjo Player says I should change his name on this blog to The Ubiquitous Richard Bonomo, because she sees him everywhere. Does he see her too? We’ll just have to see if he tells us in the comments.

Famous Hat

3 comments:

Richard Bonomo said...

I think I see Banjo Player every time she sees me...

Hardingfele said...

We use box tops for school, but I am too disorganized to collect them. I would rather pay more in taxes then go thru all the little pissant things that corporations make you do, so that they can claim that they care about education

Famous Hat said...

The Box Tops have been claimed by my boss. Sorry to disappoint anyone who might have been hoping for them.