Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Big News

I have some big news for my readers - yesterday Travalon and I got engaged! He took me to the Arboretum, and we went out on the wetland boardwalk to the little shelter at the end. Then he told me I was a beautiful angel and a gift from God, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He asked if I would marry him, and I said yes. Then he gave me a beautiful diamond and platinum ring. He even has his mother's wedding band for me to wear after we get married, but that was a little snug so the jewelers are going to resize it a tiny bit. Now I have to think about what kind of wedding band I'm going to get for him...

Famous Hat

3 comments:

Hardingfele said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soo happy for both of you!

Richard Bonomo said...

Yay! Congratulations to two wonderful people!

Famous Hat said...

Thanks! :)