Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July: Friends, Families, and Fiance

I hope my readers had a great Fourth of July! My celebration started the evening before, when I went to Concert on the Square with Richard Bonomo and one of the B-Boys, then we watched the Rhythm ‘N’ Booms fireworks show from the Union Terrace. Yesterday I slept in, then Rich and I drove to Anna Banana II’s family cottage on the lake, where we joined her and various family members of hers for lunch. Travalon came out too, and he, Rich, and I went canoeing before dinner, then after dinner we all went on a walk with Anna Banana II to the A frame houses, our usual destination. After a gorgeous sunset, people began lighting off all sorts of fireworks, then as Rich and I drove home, we saw city firework shows going on all around us. My favorite was a big one shaped like a spiral.

Next week is the annual Early Music Festival, so if my blogging is somewhat sporadic, that is why.

Famous Hat

No comments: