Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The World Cup Song


On a sad note, Travalon's cat Callie died this morning. She had lymphoma and was going downhill fast, which is why I didn't blog yesterday - too busy watching over her. She was a very warm and loving cat who quickly bonded with me, Richard Bonomo, and Kathbert. Travalon is going to help me write a full obituary tomorrow, so watch for that.

I was wrong about the song they play during the World Cup. According to Wikipedia, there are four different anthems, and not one of them is the song I am thinking of. I found this on YouTube:

World Cup Opening Sequence

Isn't that a catchy tune? They play the last measure and a half every time they go to commercials or come back from them. I can't find anything about what this song is called or who performs it, but it's half the reason I love watching the World Cup highlights. Which is why I've been getting to bed too late to go to UGGH Club, although I did make it Monday morning with a new sucker, I mean participant - Travalon! The last couple of days we have been too busy taking care of Callie to think about UGGH Club, but tomorrow we will try to go.

Famous Hat


No comments: