Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Still Alive


Just a quick post to let my readers know I’m still alive and very well, just extremely busy. At work we are getting the renewals for our journals, and it seems like I’m never home. Monday night of course we went out for Travalon’s birthday, to Red Lobster, and last night after Irish class we went to Liliana’s for their New Orleans tasting menu. Then tonight I’m missing band practice for the Duke game. Good thing I’ve taken a break from the OTHER choir this semester, because Thursday will be my only evening at home to recharge. I’ll try to think of something more clever to blog about later this week, but between stuffing it full of new Irish vocabulary and taxing it to figure out mysterious renewal requests, my brain needs a vacation tonight. Luckily watching basketball doesn’t take too much brain power.

Famous Hat 

No comments: