Thursday, June 2, 2016

Short Note


Sorry for my silence yesterday - I thought I would get time to put pictures from this weekend on here, but I had a terrible day at work (not due to any person but computer issues) and just wanted to go for a boat ride afterwards. Plus it was a lovely evening, so you can see why the last thing I wanted to do was sit inside in front of a computer, when computers had let me down so badly. But a little thing brings me down, and a little thing lifts me up, so today I was positively giddy when the issue was resolved. My blogging may be sporadic for the next few days because Ma and Pa Hat will be in town, so I will be with them instead of sitting in front of a computer, blogging. I promise that the pictures from this weekend will be on this blog soon.

Famous Hat

No comments: