Saturday, April 15, 2017

Maundy Thursday Uber Ride


Sorry that I haven't posted in so long. First I had nothing to say, and then I did but we got really busy. I will just write a quick post about our wonderful time on Thursday night. Travalon and I went to a church down on the southwest side of town for the Maundy Thursday Mass, and then we went to Vintage for a drink and a snack. He is now signed up to be an Uber driver, so as we were heading home on the Beltline, we turned on the app and right away got a request for a ride. We picked up a very friendly bartender from an apartment complex near the Arboretum, and we took him to a restaurant on East Washington, so it was right on our way home anyway. We had a wonderful time chatting, and Travalon made an easy $9 for doing this. And best of all, the guy gave him a five-star rating! Today Travalon gave a couple more people rides. What a fun way to make money!

Famous Hat

No comments: