Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Late Autumn Photos 2019


Here are some random photos from the last week or so. I had to run all over campus to get signatures on a document, and when I was going past the art building, I found these paintings on the outside:


I was downtown and saw this Christmas tree decorated in a way to remind people to conserve energy:


Here are two photos from the Castle Creek Conservancy. (I took a picture of the pond with all the birds on it too, but it doesn't really look like anything.) This shot shows the bridges that go over the creek, which is not called Castle Creek but Six Mile Creek. (Yeah, I don't get it either.)


This shot is looking toward St. John the Baptist, where I sometimes go for confession.


There wasn't a parking lot for the church where the Baroque music concert was on Sunday, so I had to park back in the neighborhood around it, and I saw this cool house.


Then I went to the co-op and saw this sunset from the parking lot.


I hope you enjoyed these late autumn photos. Sometime I will try to get a better photo of the pond with birds on it, and hopefully we will someday hike to the end of the trail in the Castle Creek Conservancy, where there is another little pond. So look for photos of that in the future.

Famous Hat

No comments: