Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun with a Porpoise

I found a place here in Puerto Vallarta where I could use the internet for an hour for only one dollar! Unfortunately, we have only a few minutes until we get back onto the ship. Today Tiffy and I swam with dolphins. They gave us rides and even kisses! Then we had $25 massages. I love Mexico! It´s a great place for women, with lots of pretty things to look at, like jewelry and scantily clad men: cliff divers, snorkel instructors, dancers in traditional Aztec costumes.

Cruises are fantastic. Here is the average day for Tiffy and me: eat, watch sea creatures, swim, sleep, buy bling, eat, sleep. I could get used to this life. Palm trees! Sun! Ocean! But we only have a few more days, and I only have a few more minutes so I´ll sign off now.

Famous Hat

No comments: