Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bad Mojo Earring: Sad Sequel

There was a tragic ending to Bad Mojo Earring's most recent adventure. Just after I got done writing my last post, I noticed it on the floor beneath my chair. However, it looked a little different. In the picture below, Bad Mojo Earring is on the left (since I always wore it in my left ear) and its mate is on the right. You can see that the right-hand earring is a little gold tube curved into a hoop. So what happened to the one on the left??

My best guess is that I rolled over it with my chair and smooshed it. (Maybe this is a sign to start taking that diet more seriously!) I am surprised that it withstood years of me sleeping on it and then was done in by a rolling chair, but the question is now: what do I do? Do I smoosh the other one so they match? Do I try to fix Bad Mojo earring somehow? Should I wear them like this and see if anyone notices? My solution today was to wear the pair of peridot earrings I bought the first time Bad Mojo Earring went on an extended vacation.

Famous Hat

No comments: