Monday, November 15, 2010

A Banjo Player in Salt Lake City

Relating to my post on Mormon underwear, Banjo Player's travels have apparently taken her to Salt Lake City, and she has sent me some lovely photographs.  She regrets to tell me that she was unable to take a photo of any Mormon underwear, since nobody would show her theirs, but I said that's OK, we all know how secretive they are about it.


Here is the Latter Day Saints Temple from the outside.  It's kind of spooky looking.  Maybe I'll have to use this photo again on my Halloween post next year!


Here is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearsal.  It's on Thursday nights, just like the OTHER choir I sing in.  Unlike the Lutheran choir, however, hundreds of people show up for rehearsals.


The view from the University of Utah's Medical Center cafeteria is way better than ours.  (It might help if ours had windows...)

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Richard Bonomo said...

It would also help if the local cafeteria were not near ground level..

Famous Hat said...

Details.