Monday, November 1, 2010

Politics at Work

So today Mr. Sunshine the Delivery Guy stopped by the office and started badmouthing the Right Wing Whackadoos.  Light Bright cut in and said she was a White Ring Whackadoo (yes, this is what she said), but she was embarrassed by the extremists who are opposed to abortion and fetal stem cell research.  So I said, "Guess I'm an extremist, then, since those are the only issues I agree with the Right Wing on."  So Light Bright and I must be complete opposites, since she's clearly a Libertarian and I am either a Lefty for Life or a Crunchy Conservative, though I have never figured out exactly which.

One of the lab guys got a T-shirt from a company he buys reagents from.  Check it out!  When he got it, it was about the size and shape of a kitchen sponge, so that it why it is so wrinkly.  I am still amazed that they can compact a T-shirt that tightly.


Famous Hat

No comments: