Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mamastep's Birthday Party



Yesterday I took the afternoon off of work to see the classic movie at Sundance Cinema with Travalon, which was Fast Times at Ridgemont High this week. After the movie we went to DB Infusions and I tried their Madras hot cocoa, which was really good, instead of my usual Mayan hot cocoa (which is also really good). Then we had time to see another movie before Mamastep’s birthday party, so we went to see August: Osage County, which was funny yet depressing. It’s about a totally dysfunctional family. Then we went to the Nitty Gritty Bar for Mamastep’s birthday party and spent most of the time talking to another Famous. She and Travalon have both traveled extensively, so they talked about that. She and I are both writers, so we talked about that too. She was in the writing group I once attended at a coffee house. We talked a bit about children, and her advice to me was to eat apricots and raw carrots for my own fertility, and feed Travalon pumpkin seeds for his. Luxuli told me to take golden seal to help with my fertility. Anyone who has any other suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments.

Famous Hat

No comments: