Friday, May 2, 2014

UGGH in Swedish


In a couple of hours I will be going to pick up Richard Bonomo from the airport. He went to Sweden for work, and he really wanted to keep up his momentum with working out while there. Fortunately he found a nearby health club that let him have three free trial days, so that took care of UGGH for him… until the day the gym shut early due to an elementary school’s parade. (He couldn’t do UGGH in the morning, so he was doing it in the evening.) Still, what luck, right?

This morning I was on the elliptical machine and sort of noticed a woman arriving and using the machine next to me, but I was too into my workout to pay much attention. She didn’t say anything until I went to get the spray wipe to clean my machine, and then I noticed it was Luxuli. She said, “I was wondering how long it would take you to notice me!” I said, “Before coffee? Forever!” Then, in one of those wacky coincidences that always plague my life, the radio personalities were talking about a study that said women would give up MyFace and sex and even chocolate before coffee. Clearly I am not the only addict out there. This is why I always say my life is scripted by a sadistic sitcom writer.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Travalon said...

I'm pretty bad for a guy, can't seem to go a day without a caramel macchiato or mocha. Especially iced when the weather is warmer. I used to hate coffee until I discovered the fancy stuff.

Famous Hat said...

We both love the pumpkin lattes!