Thursday, March 24, 2016

Paintings of Palm Trees


As promised, here are our palm tree paintings from Palm Sunday Eve. First is mine, and I am quite pleased with the way the ocean turned out:


Next is Jilly Moose's, with my finger making a cameo appearance:


And finally, here is OK Cap's. I think this painting was more fun to do than the cardinal one.


Tiffy gets the coolest originals to paint from. Here are two paintings she did at other paint nights with other friends in other towns. Aren't they amazing?





And here are some other photos. First is the giant stick that was making the horrible sounds underneath my car:


And this is a cool old Lutheran church in our neighborhood. They built a much larger, modern church in front of it and use this one for a chapel. I have never been inside of it.



Famous Hat

No comments: