Friday, April 29, 2016

Famous Hat Update


Sorry for my silence the last few days. I have been very busy in the evenings. Tuesday a friend had a funeral for twins she had miscarried, then Travalon and I met for a romantic dinner at Liliana’s, since the menu theme was Pretzel Day. By the time we got home, I was too tired to blog. Wednesday Travalon and I went to a biopic on Miles Davis called Miles Ahead, then we went to World of Beers so I could try a Belgian cherry beer he had tried the other day, and then I skipped choir practice (I know – naughty!) so we could go to Villa Dolce for pizza and gelato. Oddly, I have been able to eat ice cream several times recently, because my calorie count was so low for the day. And yes, I am still losing weight – I am now down about twenty pounds. Does the program know something I don’t know, like that I am burning calories faster now that I’m in better shape? Anyway, after that I was too tired to blog. Yesterday Travalon and I went to the health club to swim and do weights, and afterwards I was too tired to blog. I will put pictures up of our road trips soon, I promise. The other news in my life is that Boxy my work pet has moved on – I haven’t seen it at all this week. Ah well, such is life.

Famous Hat

No comments: