Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Soap Shop



Yesterday I talked about rocks, one of the things I bought on Saturday. Today I’ll talk about the soap at the soap shop. There are bars of soap from all over the world, like France and Australia, and bath bombs, which are more Tiffy’s thing than bars of soap. A couple of weeks ago I bought two bars of soap at the soap shop: one they made there that smells like lilies of the valley and has a flower design in it, and one from (I think?) Canada that smells like pine. I did not realize until I got home and unwrapped this bar of soap that, much to my delight, it has a tiny soap pine tree sticking out of the top of the bar. It is so cute! And surprisingly hardy – we have been using it for about a week, and the tree has not broken off, it is just a little bent over. Saturday I bought three more bars of the soap they make at the shop: one with little pine trees in it that smells like pine, one with snowflakes in it that has a refreshing smell, and one with an undersea scene that also smells a little tropical. I figure the pine tree one is seasonal for Christmas, the snowflake one is fit for anytime during the winter, and the undersea scene is perfect for when we are thoroughly sick of winter and dreaming of a warm beach!

Famous Hat

No comments: