Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Sparkly Christmas Photos


Here are some sparkly Christmas pictures and videos. This first one is not really, but Kathbert and I saw these things that looked like giant golf balls at a construction site on campus, and we could not figure out what they were.



This is also not sparkly or Christmas-related, but here is the chicken that ended the political commentary at Thanksgiving dinner:




Then something happened to my phone, and my photos are a little fuzzy. This is the hot cocoa "extra large, extra strong, maximum fat" that Rich got at brunch at Sofra on Sunday.


Here are some photos of Travalon's birthday dinner at Fitz's, so you can see how beautiful and sparkly it is for Christmas.







 Here are some of the cute little things I bought during Small Business Saturday: two cacti ornaments, an octopus, and a narwhal keychain. The anchor keychain was something Mr. Icon brought from Alaska and gave to me when I gave him a little toy.


Monday evening after work I actually cleaned in my house a little, and then I made it all sparkly for Christmas. I hung up this moon we got at Books a Million (BAM!).


This strand of Christmas lights is on the loft all the time, but I rarely plug them in. It was time.


And here is Travalon's little Christmas tree. It is a short movie so you can see all the colors it has.


Even the campus is sparkly for Christmas! Here my camera appears to be working properly again, maybe because I cleaned off the lens.


Down in Columbus we saw this house someone had decorated for Christmas.


And here is a movie of the house so you can see the lights dancing.


The reason we went to Columbus was to see the Holiday Train:


Isn't it beautiful? And it is slightly different than the one we saw two years ago, so now I wish I had made a video last year as well. This was the 20th Holiday Train, so next year it can drink. Or maybe it could drink two years ago, since it's Canadian.

Famous Hat


No comments: