Monday, September 13, 2021

New Rosary Acquisitions

 

After the last few eventful days, I don't have much to say tonight, so I'll just post photos of my new rosaries. First are the ones I got in Minocqua, except for the white one on the far left, which we got at the monastery outside of Sauk.


These are more from Minocqua. There's a one-decade bracelet, and the brown chaplet is not actually a rosary but a Stations of the Cross Chaplet.


This is the rosary Travalon got for me at Holy Hill yesterday.


And this is a vaseline glass rosary from the 1920's that I found for sale online. It isn't as pretty a shade of green in natural light as the one decade of my missionary rosary or the little glasses I got in Sauk.


But the important thing is that it glows under blacklight!


Stay tuned tomorrow, when I will probably post some photos Travalon took of Holy Hill.


Famous Hat


No comments: