Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Packers Beat the Lions

 

I don't have a lot of time to blog tonight because Boethius my computer spent half the evening updating, and then (as usual) he is running slower than ever after this last update. I think those evil folks at Apple are purposely slowing him down more with each update so that eventually I will cave and get a newer computer. Last night I didn't blog because we were busy watching the Packers beat the Lions (sorry, Prairie Man!), though at the start of the game it was by no means a foregone conclusion, when the Lions roared down the field (as the announcers punned) and got a touchdown on their opening drive. True Confession: we were unable to watch last week's game in real time, so we taped it, but then we learned that the Packers lost to the Saints 31-3, so there was no point in watching that!

Here are some photos from our recent adventures. Travalon took this photo of me with the lotus seed head I had just picked, and the sunset in the background.


This is the little rosary bracelet I got at the Willy Street Fair. I thought it might light up under blacklight, and indeed it does!


I had gotten the cheap, bright pink rosary at Holy Hill thinking it might glow under blacklight, but it does not. However, one rosary I got there does - the little kid one with smiley hearts!


Even the hearts light up! So my collection of blacklight rosaries continues to grow!


Famous Hat


No comments: