Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Pajama Ice Cream Run

 

My homework this month for the secret club I'm in was to get ice cream in our pajamas, so we decided to go tonight because the Flavor of the Day was Decadent Chocolate. Of course we got there five minutes before they closed, and they were out of it. I asked if they had the pumpkin-flavored frozen custard yet, but they said not until next Wednesday. I ended up just getting pretzel bites, while Travalon got a peanut butter and caramel concrete mixer. I had to bring our club mascot, Wonder Marty, and here's a picture of me (in my pajamas) with him.


Here is Travalon with Wonder Marty at the drive-thru window.


And here is Wonder Marty with Travalon's concrete mixer.


I know - I failed at the "ice cream" part of the pajama ice cream run, but I was more in the mood for salty than sweet anyway. I did have a bite of Travalon's concrete mixer (so good!), so does that count?


Famous Hat


No comments: