Friday, January 28, 2022

Dino Car

 

Yesterday was really pleasant for this time of year, almost up to freezing and sunny, but today was back to single digits again. Of course yesterday I couldn't take a walk for my morning break because I had training on disability awareness all morning, which was kind of interesting, but still. It was something I was told to do. Yesterday a package came for Travalon, and I figured it was his little Sinclair Dino Car, but I set it aside and forgot about it. This morning he said, "It says my package was delivered yesterday," and then I felt so stupid - I had forgotten to give it to him! It's very cute, anyway. Here are some photos.




We have finished watching the documentary about country music (although I'd like to rewatch the earlier episodes, since I was only half-watching), and Travalon is still listening to old country music. Today my coworker sent me a video of Dolly Parton's "Jolene" at 33 1/3 RPM. Sounds like a man, but still sounds good. She has a great voice at any speed!


Famous Hat


No comments: