Tuesday, January 11, 2022

More Random Photos

 

I don't really have anything to say today, so I'm just posting some photos. First is a better shot of that 3-D printing my nephew made of that photo of Travalon and me in front of the waterfall at Willow River State Park.


Today I saw the Amazon driver drop off a package for Travalon as I was out walking. It was his new George Jefferson Funko Pop, to go with the Louise Jefferson one he found at the mall this past weekend.


And here are the Kenyan Funko Pop and the Notorious B.I.G., which Travalon gave to me quite a while ago. I should get a Tupac one to be balanced (East Coast vs. West Coast).


Today I walked outside, and it was sunny but cold. I got up some speed and was actually feeling warm, but I still only walked a mile in about twenty minutes. Then this evening, as I was leaving Adoration, it felt so much warmer. Apparently the temperature went from three to thirty, so tomorrow I may want to wear my lighter winter coat. Here in Wisconsin, it's important to have many gradations of coats.


Famous Hat

No comments: