Wednesday, April 3, 2024

DuoLingo Issues

 

I forgot to mention yesterday that the DuoLingo app on my phone abruptly stopped working. When I clicked on it, it would open briefly and then close again. I can do DuoLingo on my computer, but what's up with the app? I tried turning my phone off and back on, but that didn't fix it. The next suggestion was to delete the app and reinstall it, but when I went to delete it, it warned me that I would lose all my data, so I didn't do it. I sent an email to DuoLingo help, but they haven't gotten back to me.

Maybe my laziness yesterday was more than just laziness, because today I have a sore throat and a cough. It makes sense, since Travalon has been fighting a cold. I stayed home and logged into work remotely, then I logged off midafternoon to rest. I feel kind of hot, so maybe I have a fever. It doesn't feel like the time I had COVID, but if it gets worse tomorrow, I could take a test. Sorry that this isn't a very interesting blog post - it wasn't a very interesting day. Once again I never left the house.


Famous Hat


No comments: